How does your business’s performance compare to your competitors? And how can you improve it? eBenchmarkers financial competitor intelligence gives you actionable answers to these questions and more.
How it works
We build peer groups of competing brands that share data anonymously. Based on this powerful information, our expert consultants provide insights for quick wins, and to feed into your long-term strategy.
Financial Intelligence analysis is founded on real performance data, rather than perceived customer activity like most primary research.
How eBenchmarkers can help
With over a decade of experience in financial benchmarking, our expert team of consultants can help you:
- Increase sales by finding out how your market share is changing and what you can do about it
- Understand the quality of the new business you have acquired and how it can be improved
- Reduce customer acquisition costs by comparing your marketing strategy to your competitors
- Improve customer experiences in all channels
- See how your customer service compares with your competitors
- Identify opportunities for upselling, cross-selling, customer retention and product use