Boost sales and understand market make-up
Help your clients outperform the market by evaluating actual fund manager allocations at month-end across the countries or sectors where they invest.
Allocations 23 days after month-end are based on holdings and fund factsheets (not surveys) reported by managers or administrators. Fund level detail includes total fund assets, percentage weight in cash and percentage weight by country/sector.
Powerful momentum, benchmarking and market timing indicators help you identify trends and determine when clients should get in and out of the market or specific asset classes.
- Use overall country weights versus the benchmark as a momentum signal
- Differentiate active versus passive fund weights
- Compare your country, sector and/or cash positions with your peer group
- Track ‘smart money’ - fund types that get in and out of the market at the optimal time
- See how global managers are positioned versus regional funds